Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I love Karma

So today at work, my old bully from high school walks in the door, he doesn't recognize me with my bright blue hair and because I lost about 30 pounds since high school. I look at him and looks like he's been sucking on the ol'beer bottle for his stomach was protruding from his pants and he was apparently looking for a job, I laugh to myself quietly. This kid used to make fun of my name, stole from me, said I was fat,made fun of my illness and found every little open wound that was on me and salted them basically. I would fake sick to not go to school, not to be called a "freak" or a "poser", or a "dyke(?)" He tainted my childhood and stole every bit of self-confidence away from me. He made me afraid to just be me.

Trying to maintain my professionalism, I remained silent and didn't look at him though the blood throbbing through my veins was my body's way of telling me
­
Scream in his face!
Bite his shins!
Tell him to get out of your face and you never wanted to see him ugly face EVER AGAIN!


BUT, I didn`t

I simply just told my boss flat out that he used to bully me in high school. My boss takes the resume that he dropped off and puts it right through the shredder
I don`t want any bullies here


FUCK YES. That made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment